101 E Rolling Hills Drive
Shelton, WA 98584
1812 sqft | 3 beds | 1.75 baths | #2073008
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Interior:Wall to Wall Carpet, Wired for Generator, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Sprinkler System, Di
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Dirt Road, Secluded
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Propane, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Exterior materials:Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:1812
- Garage spaces:8
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:21 - Manuf-Double Wide
- Year built:1994
- Foundation:Tie Down
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Community
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Shelton
- Elementary School:Mountain View Elementary
- Middle School:Oakland Bay Jr HS
- High School:Shelton High
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Original List Price:$569, 950
- Annual taxes:$1, 914
- MLS #:2073008
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Connie Baker(#NWM31868)
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Bain (#NWM9230)
Interested in Purchasing 101 E Rolling Hills Drive?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!